Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Case of Corey Maye

First, I made a few changes to the blog. I changed the color of some of the headings; I just chose a random HTML color code I though looked ok, now I got some inadvertent LSU purple and gold action going. I also added a few links included one for “The Boondocks”, my new favorite TV show, and one for a blog, “The Agitator”.

Speaking of, I sent this to a few people by email, wanted to post it up here also:

I hope some of you are familiar with this case, I was not until yesterday. I can't even describe how reading this makes me feel. I don't know all the details, just what I read here, but from what I gather this man, Corey Maye, is on death row for defending his home. Like Nathan McCall wrote, "Makes You Wanna Hollar".

http://www.theagitator.com/archives/025962.php#025962

The Agitator has many updates on his case right now.

No comments: