Thursday, December 08, 2005

You're Stupider Than I Am

My last post was about a pretty cool woman. This brief post is about a not pretty cool lady. Now I’m all for free speech and I think the audience should have been more respectful, but I can’t say reading this didn’t cause me to smile a little this morning.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/08/coulter.row.ap/index.html

While chatting on IM about this with Megan, I wrote the following, “I know some say it but I don’t think she is even really hot" (sorry, total guy observation, like that has anything to do with the inanity and lunacy of some her statements). Megan made a tremendous observation about Ms. Coulter I can’t help but agree with, all that ugliness inside comes through on her face”. I’m not trying to be mean, but I think that observation is right on point.

No comments: