Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Birthdays and Bush

It’s my birthday today, still in the 20’s age group but 30 is creeping up closer and closer. My friends have been asking me what I’m doing for my birthday, the answer is nothing really. I’ve never been a big fan of the birthday bash crazy celebration. I tend to keep it low key, dinner with the family, things like that. So my plans, attempt to be productive at work (including a huge fried catfish dinner for lunch), after work gonna go for a run and short workout, then just relax the rest of the evening.

I didn’t waste too much of my time watching the State of the Union address. Only got one real comment, dude only spent 43 seconds talking about Hurricane Katrina. Of course that wasn’t one of his administration’s finest moments, but act like ya care.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Happy birthday, dunny. New mix coming soon, now that it's Februaru.